Friday, October 19, 2012

SIX-WORD MEMOIR: PINKTOBER

I'm bringing back the Six-Word Memoir® challenge! 

Last May, our six word challenge was about cancer in general (see that post here). Many in the blogosphere joined in. Now I'd like to focus on breast cancer and Pinktober. 

So I'm challenging you...
to use just six words to help educate and enlighten the world about the dangers of pinkwashing breast cancer.

I'll be posting more soon, but here are two six-word memoirs I've come up with. Looking forward to seeing what others come up with too! PS: Feel free to share. 




19 comments:

  1. I like them both but if I had to choose I like the first one Pinkwashing keeps us from a cure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Buying PINK
    Doesn't Stop Breast Cancer"

    xoxo m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks TC. I saw yours on your blog... very powerful!

      Delete
  4. I am calling bullshit on Komen.

    :-)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH people assume they are honoring you by buying the crap.

    PINKING DOESN'T HEAL ME RESEARCH DOES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you don't need a lot of words do you? Your word choices make great statements. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're already aware!
    Now END Cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pick your pink purchase with precision!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's my six words for you. Great post, and I wholeheartedly agree.

    I'm also glad the month of pink nonsense is over. Now we can continue to promote REAL awareness.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are encouraging — and encouraged!